Pregnancy Approach allows you access to gain information to help with the wondering,the frustration, disappointment, sadness and anger of not being able to fall pregnant.Studies show that only about eight out of ten women will achieve a pregnancy within twelve months of trying, and about one in eight women have difficulties getting pregnant. Fertility (likelihood of getting pregnant) drops as you get older. Fewer women become pregnant in the first 12 months when they are more than 35 years old. Keep reading to find out more:
Without any medical procedures of any kind, YOU are about to find out how alternative treatments and supplements that are now available to you can help you become pregnant naturally and in under 60 days! Now is the time to change you and your loved one’s health and well being for the better.
COMMON CAUSES OF INFERTILITY
- Ovulation Problems: An ovulation problem occurs when eggs don’t mature in the ovaries or when the ovaries fail to release a mature egg.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis is a condition that occurs when tissue normally found in the lining of the uterus (endometrial tissue) grows outside the uterus, usually in the abdomen or pelvis.
- Poor Egg Quality: The quality and number of eggs the ovaries produce – naturally or with fertility treatment – declines significantly after age 35.
- Tubal Factors:Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes prevent sperm from getting to your egg and also prevent the fertilized egg from getting to your uterus. Leading causes of tube problems include pelvic inflammatory disease, sexually transmitted infections (such as chlamydia), and previous sterilization surgery.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a condition in which small follicles in the ovaries don’t develop into the larger, mature follicles that release eggs. It’s also characterized by hormone imbalances and unpredictable ovulation patterns.
You are about to see an amazing life changing source of information that will help you find the results you are looking for – in becoming pregnant. This simple and helpful pregnancy advice have already changed the lives of many. Plus, you will be able to keep up to date with all the latest fertility discoveries. Connect with the amazing author and vigilant behind helping women overcome infertility.
Relax and have a glass of fine wine because you may very well be taking a break from that as you find yourself pregnant with your heart’s desire.