Survive the end days with Nathan Shepard, a Bible scholar with a background in theology and archaeology. He has spent more than 17 years studying the ancient scriptures and how the words of the prophets became historical fact over time. Now, his spine chilling theory links present times events to Bible prophecies in a clear and concise way… and foretells a very sinister future for the US. From that moment on, he decided that he must become a survival expert, train and prepare for the worst disaster in human history…
Survive Without Pondering About What The Future May Hold
Since electricity is the foundation of modern civilization and everything depends on it directly or indirectly: communications, finance, water supply, transport, food supply, etc., the author did research to understand how one would prepare for such a life-changing and life-threatening eventuality.
Discover how we can live prosperously without the benefits of modern technology:
- How to store food and also medicine without refrigeration
- How to grow or find food
- Where to find clean water
- How to easily and cheaply construct a device called Faraday Cage that can shield your electronics from an EMP blast
- Which five electronics you should keep functional after the EMP blast
- Which seven medicines you should stockpile beforehand
- How to protect your property from looters
- How to find safe locations
The author of Survive The End Days has already researched and tested almost everything that one would need, not only from multiple sources but from his own experience as well.
So, what do you get from Nathan?
- The book SURVIVE THE END DAYS
- HOW TO SURVIVE THE NEXT NUCLEAR ATTACK
- CHEMICAL WARS SURVIVAL GUIDE
- AN AMERICAN’S ARSENAL BIBLE
- EFFICIENT COOKING WITHOUT ELECTRICITY
- CONQUER THE UNKNOWN
- LIFE-SAVING EMP BUNKER
- HOW TO BARTER FOR PROFIT
- FIGHT LIKE AN ELITE SOLDIER
If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your results, or you simply change your mind, you may Survive the End Days within 60 days and they will refund you the full amount with zero question asked.